Monday, June 6, 2011

Presenting... My first Post!

So, here it is, making the first dent in my blog. I have to say I am super excited - I never was one to keep a journal or a diary, but since I'm in the internet daily as it is - why not give this a go!
My day today was really quite productive, speaking that I woke up at 1... oops :) The dishes got done, the floor got de-colt haired, the bathroom had all the spiders sucked up (ewwww!!!), I made pasta salad, and I made chocolate cheesecake! Yum!
Plus, right as I got out of the shower tonight - surprise! A missed call from Mike, a voicemail, a text message AND like 3 messages on Skype. Tonight's mission = cancelled! Talk about super excited, I didn't think I was gonna get to talk to him for another day or two! I love little surprises like that <3 And he's always doing that constantly so I'm always a happy person! Then again, he always makes me happy :)

So here's a riddle to finish up today's post. Mike got me something, he refuses to tell me anything as to what it might be, but here is what I have gotten out of him:
1. Its big enough to fit in a truck
2. It will be here sometime around the end of June
3. NO ONE except him knows what it is
4. His friend Joey is supposed to be picking it up from Flint - but has no idea when, Mike told him he would give him a two hour notice the day of, before he had to go get it.
5. I can do whatever I want with it
Any ideas? I am sooooo stumped!!

Now its time for me to hit the hay - hopefully I can actually sleep tonight. Until next time!
I love you Mike - stay safe hunny <3

 My favorite picture of Mike - we photo-stalk our conversations <3

No comments:

Post a Comment